Web Informer Button

Monday, June 29, 2009

Fail

Ok...the photo blog ambition has been ultimate fail.
I really thought I was going to have the time and resources to pursue this attempt but I had no idea how hard it would be to filter through the 4000+ pictures i've taken so far. I've been residing in Vancouver/Seattle the last few days and even then...no luck.
I apologize to all of you who read this (note: 3 people) but I'll post pics when I return instead...and have the creative chops to dazzle your brain with some amazing sights the Great American* land.

I've had many thoughts, feelings, and revelations throughout this trip.
I've fallen off the wagon with my drinking but it'll pass when I return.
I realized I have a tweaker inside of me. I need to strangle it.

This trip has made me realize all the more how much I really need to move from my current location and experience something different....maybe life in the city.
In the past, i used to chide and smother any thoughts of city life...but as i get older and gaining renewed interest in scholarly ambitions, I really feel more at home in a bustling, pedestrian killing, people cramming zone.
I think it'll be good.

To all my folks back home, I miss you all.
I can't wait to see you.
My friend recently bestowed upon me some glorious news...I cant say it yet...but I will tell you, I have never dropped my phone before upon receiving news good or bad...and I dropped it three stories off the balcony only to have it get lost in the bushes, which i regrettably had to dig through in my clean duds.

More on this.

*Sometimes I couldn't tell the difference between Canada and US along the border routes...also we crossed state lines several times in Wyoming/Montana/Idaho. It was puzzling.
Manifest Destiny, my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment