Web Informer Button

Saturday, August 22, 2009

...msnbc...

People say too much
Talking and talking
All the things to be done
All the words to be said
They shout and fight
On all sides they draw a line
Who's right?
Who's wrong?
What about us?
The People?
We don't talk about what to do
We fight for our lives
They speculate on our doings
Watching us like rats in a cage
Do something with your deep pockets
Save us from this gibberish
Turn off your TV to save a head
Mute the radio to spare an ear
I can't hear any of it
But their mouths move and move
Talking but not doing
God, will it ever stop?
Save me from this torment
These non-believers of life
Cash is god, power is king
Act out against our tyrants
Stop it, save me, spare me

1 comment:

  1. MSNBC?? i've never heard of this station...I spend my time watching real entertainment, BET.

    ReplyDelete