Web Informer Button

Monday, November 30, 2009

...if only you knew...

I’ve been stunned. I lost my face, went white with shock, then like an infectious disease, I couldn’t stop grinning. That shit eating grin was the day my life changed.
I can’t really even tell you right now. I should not be alluding to anything.
But.
I am...a happy man.
My brother quoted Hunter S. Thompson as a means for some friendly advice. It doesn’t really quite apply to this situation, only to the panic one might experience.
Goddamn.
I am excited.
While in the midst of preparations, a move, a life changing switch, all that froze in its tracks.
Not a bad thing, though.
Now I go back to my roots, in a sense. Re-establish my connection. Fix some loose ends. Build my legacy.
Legacy?
I know it.
In the words of Walter Sobchak, I leave you:

If you will it, it is no dream.

(for you suckers, I know it’s a Herzl original)

Life will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment