Web Informer Button

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mouthgasm

As the days get shorter, the clock runs slower. There is no sense in all of this. However, I find that as I come to realize my calling, my purpose, and unite that with my necessities and responsibilities, I face frustration. I am, in my thinking, pathetic and weak-minded as I try to tell myself that I am capable of so much. This happens to me because I don't seem to be able to grasp certain key fundamentals necessary for life.

What does life require of someone, anyone?

There is some sense to this madness that a person must conform to a standard or system, but to what extent? How is it that some people can simply make things work, in any area of life, and come out on top  or, at least, in a favorable position? Does one have to be cutthroat, cunning, or cooperative? I feel that I cannot seem to find my place due to indecisiveness through important stages in life and an untimely realization of passion.

Can that passion be harnessed?

By the beard of Zeus, I will be damned if I don't end my life slaving over a hot stove!

I realized that I live for the mastery of edible ingredients and I drive people mad with my obsession. This obsession borders on manic as I strive to create mouthgasmic dishes. In my life, there is a limit on what can be done in terms of free-wheeling and exploration as I have children demanding my attention and care, but I have found a way that will allow me to hone my skills while embracing my love. The only issue is that I may have to put the budding ambition on hold until financial bliss grants me the opportunity to bless the mouths of many.

So, in all of this, how is this going to vault me into the ranks of millions(or many, many thousands) that find a place in life suitable for success of sorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment