Web Informer Button

Thursday, May 28, 2009

...exhale...

If you're ever in Costa Mesa and you see a late 90s Chevrolet truck, give him the finger.


My friend and I were out by this property where the Hollywood Video used to be. It was closed down, boarded up, set up for sale....You'd think nobody would mind us skating and getting some pictures.
This old guy pulls up in an oldish chevy and starts telling us that he owns the property and that he'll send a picture of my license plate to the cops if we don't get out of there right away. We were stunned at first by this random intrusion....then, we just got in the truck and pulled away.
However, as we were leaving, C-dog told me that he already took a picture of my license plate.
Pissed, I whipped the truck around, blew across the parking lot, parked in front of him, casually walked out and around his truck, and took a picture of his plate. More to piss him off than anger, as I was taking the picture and walking back, he was screaming at me "Come on, you fucker! You think it's fucking funny taking a picture of my plate? I'll fucking get you, you little fucking bastard!"

Yeah.

Well, we gave up on that spot...we cruised around looking for something epic...nothing was to be found.
Ended up going to Teawinkle Park.
If any of you know Teawinkle Park, you'll know that there's a high chance of a suicidal murdering homeless man drifting around in there...or at least, my luck was that bad.
Maybe a story for another time.

I let my friend warm up for a while before even taking any shots.
It was a bit of an off day for both of us. My shots weren't tying together and his tricks weren't linking properly.


.


















Get off my back.
It's been confusing.
Long day.
Driving.
Mile after mile.
Parched lips.
Forgot my water at home. Too stubborn to pull off.
damn
Pack a bowl.
burn
Thoughts come together. Figure out the purpose.
Back and forth all day. The smallest things tend to be the most difficult.
Finally free.
Beyond free.
gone
It's good to be home.
Alone in the darkness.
Almost confusing.
destined for greatness

I look forward to the coming months.
Life's slow and needlessly drawn out.
I look forward to an amazing life.

pack.
burn.
exhale.
sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment